Sunday, February 7, 2010

SAINTS WIN BEFORE JETS IN MY LIFETIME????

Congratulations to the New Orleans Saints for winning Superbowl 44. A great win they most certainly deserve.

HOWEVER. It hit me as they were holing the Vince Lombardi Trophy aloft...

THE SAINTS. The SAINTS who MY ENTIRE LIFE have nothing but SUCKED. And I mean SUCKED. COMPLETELY. ENTIRELY. Have WON A SUPERBOWL in my lifetime - before my beloved Jets. Jets that have had NUMEROUS teams that have come WAY closer than the Saints to the ultimate prize in American football.

THE SAINTS!!!!

Now, I know we were close to being in the game tonight. I know there's promise for the Jets and all that but PROMISE grows thin after watching a team ACTUALLY DO IT. BE VICTORIOUS. HOLD THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY.

I just can NOT believe the Saints beat us to it. THE SAINTS. amazing.

That's all.

GO JETS. WIN BEFORE SOME OTHER LOSER FRANCHISE DOES AND INSULTS US EVEN MORE!

Mark J. Williamson

No comments:

Post a Comment