Thursday, December 24, 2009

DEAR SANTA...

Dear Santa,

These are the following things I'd like for Christmas. I feel I've been a good boy this year. (the incident with the flight attendants was NOT what it looked like... Okay. Yes it was...)

I want a couple new knees for quarterback Mark Sanchez. (assembly not required please)

I want good health for coach Rex Ryan. Also for the entire defense, the offensive line, okay for the who darn team.

I want a 41-0 victory over the Colts complete with five touchdown passes.

I want all the teams that have to lose to help the Jets to a playoff spot, to lose.

I want the Jets to win their last game as well, make the playoffs, and go on a winning streak that takes them to the Superbowl, the underdogs once more.

And I want a SUPERBOWL VICTORY.

Oh Santa make it so. Put your elves to work, and if I don't get what I want, or worse, get lumps of coal, you're getting another letter. And it will NOT have the same kind language in it.

I know where you live. (the region of the planet anyway). DON'T cross me. I'm a frustrated Jet fan. There's no telling how I'll snap...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT

GO JETS. BEAT INDY.

Mark J. Williamson

No comments:

Post a Comment