Sunday, December 20, 2009

FROZEN

Before I mention the Jets, I want to say thank you to all the amazing Jet fans who braved the cold, snow and slush and welcomed us into their tents, showing us how they conquer the cold. We had an amazing day in the sunny snow before the game.

THANK YOU.

Now. The Jets. What can I say. They sure do find more and more creative ways to lose football games this year. Sure Sanchez is still learning and this is to be expected. But the kicking game? They working for the other side?

I already heard from one friend that the Jets Curse is alive and well despite my Curse-Breaking ceremony December 3rd before the Thursday night Jets/Bills game.

Let me be clear. The curse removal which was done as a "just in case", was geared around the Jets WINNING THE SUPERBOWL at some point. Key here is AT SOME POINT.

Sure they won the game that night, and every game since then. But I didn't ask the god of the crossroad (who I addressed in the curse removal ceremony) to make them go undefeated or anything. (gosh I guess I should have...) NO. I asked to have the blockage - that we witnessed today - removed and have the way opened to win the Superbowl.

Perhaps the way will be open. Eventually. But again. That was just in case. Just trying to take some action to help the team instead of sitting around and pulling my slowly graying hair out. (the Jets are responsible for all of them, I'm sure of it).

So we continue to hunt for the reasons behind such performances as today. It defies explanation. And STILL to have SO many things go wrong and STILL be so close. Shows how good the defense really is, and I'll have to take that to heart and build my hope for the future upon it.

GO JETS. SHOCK THE COLTS.

Mark J. Williamson

No comments:

Post a Comment