Sunday, January 3, 2010

HERE WE GO!!!!!

Change of plans. Wayne's about to pick me up any minute now, and we're heading straight to the stadium to be there when the gates open and the Jet faithful arrive at the stadium to bear the cold and prep for Jet battle.

My dad will be meeting me down there, he's driving down from Orange County, NY. I'm wearing mega layers today. What I wear skiing (the few times I go). It's handled minus 30 degrees without a wisp of cold air getting in, so it should do for the 22 degrees out in the swamp, which weather.com says will feel like 8 degrees (Fahrenheit).

Wish us luck on the final regular season game of 2009, the last football game at Giants Stadium before its destruction and birth of The New Meadowlands later this year, and a night that shall surely chill out bones.

BUT TONIGHT'S JET VICTORY SHALL KEEP US WARM.

GO JETS. BEAT DA BENGALS. PUSH FORWARD INTO THE PLAYOFFS.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment